Price: $109.99 US
The heartwarming artistry of the Painter of Light™ is synonymous with the traditions of the Christmas season. Now, for the first time ever, Thomas Kinkade’s glorious vision inspires the magic of sledding in Let It Snow, a masterpiece crystal snowman sculpture.
Brimming with exceptional features that are sure to make it an heirloom classic, this frosty fellow is dazzling on “ice” with the shimmer of multi-faced crystal and silver plating, the warm glow of rich illumination, and the beautiful sound of beloved Christmas classics.
Clearly a holiday treasure that adds sparkle to your Thomas Kinkade Christmas decor, this sledding snowman sculpture is expertly handcrafted by skilled artisans. From his dapper top hat and old-fashioned carrot nose to his saucer sled, chain and boots, he is instantly ready for a cheerful holiday adventure.
And just take a look inside to discover a quaint hand-painted Christmas village inspired by Thomas Kinkade’s breathtaking art. It lights up with the flick of a switch and even plays a medley of eight classic holiday tunes. The unique design and charisma of this Thomas Kinkade crystal snowman sculpture are all you need to make the holidays sparkle, but strong demand is expected. Hurry and order now!
- Handcrafted by skilled artisans with precious multi-faceted crystal and gleaming silver plating to create a flurry of dancing reflections
- Nestled inside the outer shell of this heartwarming crystal snowman sculpture is a hand-painted sculptural Thomas Kinkade Christmas village featuring 4 cozy buildings, a cobblestone bride, happy villagers and more
- Lights up! Just flip a switch and the village scene glows with the warm illumination of the holiday season
- Brimming with personality and realistic details, including an old-fashioned carrot nose, rosy cheeks, a dapper top hot, and silver-plated scarf, mittens, saucer-style sled, chain and boots
- Plays a medley of holiday classics, including “Jingle Bells,” “Deck the Halls,” “We Wish You a Merry Christmas,” and 5 others
- Classic mahogany-finished base features a silvery title plaque that reads “Thomas Kinkade Let It Snow”
- Sure to be a collectible heirloom classic, and makes a welcome addition to your Thomas Kinkade Christmas decor
- Requires 2 “AA” batteries (not included)
- Edition limited to 95 firing days, so order now
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 9″ H; 22.9 cm H