You can add items from the left menu by dragging them here. Christmas decorations for outdoors should be durable and visually always an eye catcher. Well, it’s also when the Christmas decorations is not as expensive, and it can be as impressive as this snowman.
1. Take some dried branches and get rid of these leaves.
2. Spray the branches with some spray glue and sprinkle the branches then promptly with small polystyrene balls, as they are also used for the shipment of sensitive goods.
3. Ask. The branches in a frost resistant planters that you have filled with sand
4. If necessary, a few blocks to provide additional support and attachment with the planters.
How to decorate outside
- Hang with some wire decorative elements in the branches that can withstand moisture problems.
- Bind as looping of weatherproof material on the branches. This ribbon can be found in craft store or florist. Who are out to use specialized weatherproof materials.
- Cones and nuts hung on silver wire to the branches always look pretty and keep in the winter long by without bad after a short time to look.
- Stars are made of gold foil for decoration outdoors just as suitable as Christmas decorations from wire and glass beads.
- Tinkered snowman candles or Styrofoam balls give out for Christmas is always a pretty picture.
- To illuminate, there are many forms of trafficking in fairy lights, which can also be used externally. Outside, you can also use candles when they are in tall glasses.